I wanted to cry tears of pure entrepreneurial joy after purchasing Alicia’s Annual plan! She didn’t leave any stone unturned. This is EVERYTHING you need to create a brand that your followers, readers, and clients will fall in love with! I’ve purchased templates in the past from other templates/branding shops and were sadly disappointed that the templates didn’t include any of the actual fonts, pictures, or icons that were on the actual display templates themselves (what gives?!).
Alicia OVER-DELIVERS by providing you an all-inclusive, one-stop membership that includes high-quality photos, social media graphics, templates, and more! Saving you hours of time trying to piece it all together yourself. If you’re on the fence about purchasing this membership, don’t be! You can rest assure that Alicia’s got you covered!
– Michelle Lach, Coach and Content creator at Autismmomlife.com
"I just happened upon Alicia's Facebook group, and when I got a chance to see her beautiful stock photos, I signed up for my first set of Free Pixistock photos and never looked back! I am a member of her ever-growing library of chic, feminine photos that express your style, color, and brand. I also hired her for the photography service, and received beautiful and vibrant stock photos that express my personality and brand. She was easy to work, and had great communication. Give it a try, you won't regret it!"
-Christie Love Etter, The Spicy Introvert
"I love being a member of Pixistock! Alicia's images have taken my graphic game blah to brilliant. I use them in everything, from blog posts, to social media and everything in between. Not to mention the Canva templates she offers to speed up the graphic design process!"
-Joy Prewitt, HEA Novel Thoughts
"Pixistock is a must have for your branding and social media content creation. Alicia captures the essence of how women do business and beautifully photographs it so you are ready to go in just a few minutes time. No more hours of searching to find the right image for your project!"
-Sharon Hughes, sharonhughes.net
"Alicia, I just have to say that your customer service is above and beyond! This is probably the best investment I’ve ever made! Thank you!"
-Leanne Meiser, Beachbody Coach
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? I hear ya. Let’s tackle the biggest questions I get about the Pixistock membership right here, right now:
The library has 4000+ styled stock photos, including Canva templates and Instagram quote-ready graphics. We add 100-200+ photos to the library every single month!
We always add a variety of photo collections every month in the categories of business, finance, beauty, health, wellness, home, lifestyle, party, kids, seasonal, holiday and more.
We recently brought on a photographer specifically for that purpose. Every month, you'll see a new collection of photos specifically with women and models of color.
I want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
There is a 7-day money-back guarantee if you browse through the library and don't see the content you're looking for. There's so much content!
Email me at email@example.com so I can help you find the perfect content for your brand. You can also email me so I can let you know if we carry the images you're looking for for you or your clients.
You may cancel you membership at any time from which your membership will carry out until the end of your term. Email us first so we can be sure you got the most out of your membership. We’re always here to help!
Yes they can. The purpose of the Pixistock membership is for your to market and advertise your blog or business using our photos. With the membership, you are buying a license to use the photos for your business.
However, there are limits on the commercial usage of our photos. Please see the Photo Usage Agreement to ensure you are compliant.
There are a few things you MAY NOT do with the photos:
- Resell Pixistock Canva templates as is or edited on any website or platform online.
- Transfer or redistribute any Pixistock photos or graphics in digital template format (whether for sale or free).
- Transfer or give away any stock photos or graphics to non-members of the Pixistock subscription.
- Use stock photos and graphic templates or give to any third party (clients included) in a digital template of any kind. All client work must be given in a NON-editable format (png, jpg, pdf).
- Use the photographs in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner.
- Scan, copy, duplicate, distribute, or otherwise reproduce the images, to allow a third-party to use the images in any way.
- Use this purchase to promote photography styling related workshops, classes, or any on or offline photography-related training.
- Incorporate photographs into trademarks, logos, or service marks.
- Make any Pixistock photos or templates available for download.
For GRAPHIC/WEB Designers and Social Media Managers:
- You may use the images as part of a graphic design or web design project for individual paying clients. No pro bono work.
- You may use the images for social media management for individual paying clients. No pro bono work.
- You may only use Pixistock photos, templates and design assets in client work that is in a NON-EDITABLE format (png, jpg, pdf)
- You MAY NOT resell Pixistock Canva templates as is or edited on any website or platform online.
- You MAY NOT transfer or redistribute any Pixistock photos or graphics in digital template format (whether for sale or free).
- You MAY NOT resell or freely distribute single images to your client, apart from a design project or management service. Note that design projects are classified as digital or print projects that require MORE design elements than a single image, such as, a new website, social media design cover or print brochure.
- You MAY NOT create derivative products from the images such as digital templates, screensavers, printables, desktop calendars, wallpapers, art prints, mugs, calendars, clipart/vectors, invitations, or any such products, either for sale or to give away for free.
For example, these products are typically posted on multi-vendor websites like Etsy, Society6, Envato or Creative Market.
Alicia Powell with Pixistock retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the photography on pixistock.com.
Absolutely! With the membership plan, you’ll have access to thousands of beautiful stock photos that you can use instantly to create an amazing website for your blog. Quickly fill up your social media feeds too with awesome graphics.
While I do get all warm and fuzzy inside when tagged in member posts, it is not mandatory that you credit Pixistock. But it is much appreciated if you choose to!